Visitors to the KBRB web-site may listen live 24 hours a day, with newscasts between 6 and 10 a.m., noon to 1 p.m. and evening news 5:45 to 6 p.m.
Broadcast Weekday Mornings: 8:35 on KBRB AM 1400 and FM 92.7
Note: all phone numbers are in Area Code 402 unless otherwise listed
The KBRB 14/92 Coupon winner Friday. Where do you want to spend your $14.92? Congratulations and thanks for calling Classifieds.
Please note: We do charge for items on Classifieds. One announcement for $5, three for $10 or five for $15. Items broadcast are then posted on this Web site at no extra charge.
* A 2008 Polaris 4-wheeler, 3000 miles, runs and drives very well. Also, has extra set of tires and rims with it, 4x4 or 2x4. Call (402) 760-2138.
* Corn silage - 2014 crop-delivery available. Located south of Ainsworth. Call Dana at 402-764-0164.
* Doll clothes for 18” dolls. The clothes will fit American Girl dolls and other 18” dolls. Call (402) 760-1360.
* Utility Allis Chalmers tractor with tilt bed trailer. Tractor is ideal for yard and garden work. Asking $495. Gene will also sharpen chainsaws. Call (402) 722-4480 or (402) 382-5488.
* A 2011 Flagstaff Superlite 5th Wheel Camper, 26 foot long, two slide outs, sleeps 6 easily. Camper has TV and fireplace, excellent condition. If interested, call (402) 924-3846.
HOME FOR SALE:
ACREAGE FOR SALE IN LONG PINE: House with full basement, two bedrooms and one bathroom, the basement could be made into an additional three bedrooms. The home includes 3 acres with pasture, horse shelter and barn, corral, large shop, underground sprinkler system, own well, homemade 24x24x8-1/2 pond with a rubber liner and is stocked with catfish and bass. The home is located on the edge of town so you can have livestock. Only serious inquires please. Call 660-723-5909 or 660-723-5910 and leave a message if no answer.
* Empty Pringles cans. Instead of throwing them away please save them for Angie VonHeeder for a Christmas project. Call or drop off at the radio station.
* Part time Registered Nurse position available at Cottonwood Villa. See or call Ann Fiala at (402) 387-1000.
* A dynamic team player to fill a full-time position available in the dietary department of the Brown County Hospital. Successful candidate must be willing to work morning and evening shifts, some weekends and holidays. Benefits included. If interested in this opportunity please contact Heidi Lauer or Lisa Fischer at (402) 387-2800, or e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Hallock Construction of Springview is looking for full-time construction help. Experience in general construction is preferred, but Hallock Construction is willing to train a suitable applicant. Wages are negotiable based on experience. The position is open immediately. Contact Scott Hallock at 402-760-1391 or Steve Hallock at 402-760-1431 for more information on the full-time position.
GARAGE SALES & AUCTIONS:
LOST & FOUND:
* Missing: A small blue heeler. Last seen on 183 by the Niobrara River. Has blue collar, black patches around his eye. Call (402) 497-2362 or (402) 382-5775.
TO GIVE AWAY:
* Sean Larson and Shelby Schmidt of Ord are the parents of a baby boy, Braxton Michael Larson, born Dec. 7. Braxton checked in at 6 pounds, 14 ounces. Grandparents are Janine Trobee, and Troy Larson. Great-grandparents are Bud and Ruth Trobee of Johnstown, and Sharon and Terry Larson of Dannebrog.
* Matthew and Debrenee (Adkisson) Grajeda of Omaha are the parents of a baby boy, Emmett Stephen Paul Grajeda, born at 4:24 a.m. Dec. 3 in the University of Nebraska Medical Center at Omaha. Emmett checked in at 6 pounds, 12 ounces and measured 19 inches in length. Grandparents are Jim and Renee Adkisson of Ainsworth, and Rick and Grace Grajeda of Moore, Okla. Great-grandparents include Shirley Burger of Ainsworth.
* Address for Aaron Goodloe. (United States Marine Corps stationed at Okinawa until May 2016). Updated Dec. 12, 2014.
LCpl Goodloe, Aaron
* Update for Brandon Glenn (Army) (Updated - November 6, 2014).
409 S. Lenzer Ave.
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
* Address for Brendon M. Coutts. (Army) (Updated November 6, 2014.
Brendon M. Coutts
112 Southern Pine Dr.
Fort Stewart, GA 31315
* Updated address for Troy Wayman. Troy is stationed at Fort Hood, Texas. Troy is a 1989 graduate of Ainsworth High School. (Updated November 6, 2014)
Major Troy Wayman
1206 Mountain Ridge Court
Nolanville, TX 76559
* Address for Jared Lentz, Jared is in the Air Force and stationed in Italy. (updated - November 6, 2014)
A1C Jared T. Lentz
PSC 103 BOX 954
APO AE 09603-0010
*Address for Taylor Gross, will be updated when received. He is being reassigned. Taylor is a 2011 Ainsworth High School graduate . Taylor is in the Air Force.
* Updated address for Drake D. Fiala, Drake is in the Air Force. (updated-November 6, 2014).
SrA Drake Fiala
116 Abigail Lane
Panama City, FL 32404
* Updated address for Justin Imm, Justin is in the Navy. (Address updated November 6, 2014).
USS RONALD REAGAN (CVN 76)
FPO / AP 96616-2876
* Update for Jake Gambill: (Updated: November 14, 2013)
PFC Jacob D Gambill
43173 US HWY. 20
Ainsworth, NE 69210
Jake is in the Marines. Correspondence can currently reach him at his home address.
* Update for Chris Norton: (Updated-November 14, 2013
1101 Desert Willow Terrace
Norman, OK 73071
* Update for Alan Papstein: (Updated - November 6, 2014)
Alan is a Sergeant in the U.S. Marine Corp.
Sgt. Alan Papstein
180 Indian Terrace
Burlington, IA 52601
* Updated address for Patrick Anderson, (Army) - (updated, November 6 2014). Patrick is Stationed in at Fort Hood, TX.
P.O. Box 405
Killeen, TX 76540