Visitors to the KBRB web-site may listen live 24 hours a day, with newscasts between 6 and 10 a.m., noon to 1 p.m. and evening news 5:45 to 6 p.m.
Broadcast Weekday Mornings: 8:35 on KBRB AM 1400 and FM 92.7
Note: all phone numbers are in Area Code 402 unless otherwise listed
The KBRB 14/92 Coupon winner Friday, April 11, Gene Day of Johnstown. Where do you want to spend your $14.92?Congratulations and thanks for calling Classifieds.
Please note: We do charge for items on Classifieds. One announcement for $5, three for $10 or five for $15. Items broadcast are then posted on this Web site at no extra charge.
* A 22 inch cut push lawn mower: 4 horse power - , oil changed, air cleaner-cleaned, blade sharpened, ready to mow. Asking $60. Also for sale a 38" cut riding lawn mower: 15 horse power - -5 speed, new battery, new air filter, new cutting blade belt, new oil, new spark plug, blades good, asking $200. Call (402) 387-1657.
* Angus bull calf and also for sale drill stem pipe (2 7/8") in diameter. Call (402) 760-2022.
* Hoover Floormate that you can vacuum, wash and dry hardwood or tile floors; also for sale a bird cage (17" x 24" square) on a 32" stand and a Bounce Around, 8-10 foot square for smaller children. The bounce around blow up comes with an electric blower . Call (402) 684-2760, please leave a message.
* A Yamaha trombone with carrying case. Asking $350 or best offer; Evette clarinet with case, asking $225 or best offer. Both instruments have been checked by Haggerty’s Music store, good shape. Also for sale a pair of 18.4 x 34” tractor duals, clamp on style with hardware, good tires, asking $750; two pairs of 16.9 x 34” clamp on duals with hardware, call for price; seven foot Waldron dozer blade for most smaller tractors, universal mounts with hydraulic cylinder, asking $500 or best offer; one pair of 12.5 x 15” implements tires on 6 bolt rims, 14 ply, call for price; several tractor cabs off of John Deere and I.H. tractors, call for price; Model 255 Woods-Dual tractor loader, 8 foot bucket with 4 tine grapple, very nice loader currently on I.H 1066 tractor, asking $3500. Call (402) 322-0764 or (402) 376-1344 after 8 p.m.
* A 16-foot aluminum canoe, in good condition. Call (402) 387-1496.
* Home distiller, stainless steel, extra filter. Also for sale an entire semi load of railroad ties, asking $5.50 each. Call Roland Paddock at (402) 387-1125.
* Looking for a two-wheeled horse drawn cart. Call (402) 760-1648.
* Looking for a dump trailer, between 12 foot x 14 foot wide. Needs to have sides on it. Call (402) 387-0304.
* Looking for someone to watch a 9 year old boy after school from 3:15 p.m. to 4:45 p.m. Including early outs and no school days. Would be great if you could continue through the summer. Please call (402) 387-1591 and leave a message. Need to start by April 21 if possible.
* The Ainsworth Golf Course is hiring clubhouse workers. Work hours include evenings and weekends. Applicants need to be reliable and enjoy people. Anyone interested in a position can call 402-387-1658 and ask for Cindy, or apply in person at the golf course west of Ainsworth.
* Daniels' Manufacturing is now accepting applications for full time welders. Successful candidates will be welding parts in various directions. Putting parts together, preparing and setting up necessary tools and equipment and must be able to use tools such as a square, caliper and tape measure for these tasks. Interested candidates need to send resumes to Daniels' Manufacturing, PO Box 67, Ainsworth, NE 69210 or stop in at Daniels' Manufacturing to pick up your application. If you need more information about the full time welder position, please call (402) 387-1891.
* Jaden Philben is looking for lawns to mow. Call Jaden at 402-387-1374 for free estimates. Need your lawn mowed on your schedule, call Jaden.
* Will plow, disk and harrow garden spots - so they're ready for planting. For free estimates or garden prep in Ainsworth and surrounding Johnstown and Long Pine areas included. Call Dan at (402) 760-1181 or (402) 382-3486.
GARAGE SALES & AUCTIONS:
* Bullis Creek Ranch of Wood Lake is holding its 14th "Generations of Predictability" spring production sale at 1 p.m. Monday, April 21, in the Burwell Livestock Market. Selling will be 80 Red Angus, Limousin and Lim-Flex bulls. View the catalog and video at www.bulliscreek.com.
* The annual ADR Angus bull sale is scheduled for Tuesday, April 22, during the Atkinson Livestock Auction sale. ADR Angus has 45 spring Angus bulls and six 2-year-old Angus bulls. View the sale catalog online at www.angus.org.
* The Gertrude L. Connot Family Trust land auction will be held at 1 p.m. Friday, April 25, in the Cedar Canyon Steakhouse at Valentine. Conducted by Weber & Company Real Estate, the auction includes 4,431 deeded acres and 640 school lease acres. The offering includes prime farm land, prime ranch land and scenic hunting properties.
* Heartland Auction is now taking consignments for farm and ranch equipment for their upcoming Consignment Sale held on Saturday, May 3 at the Rock County Fairgrounds in Bassett. If you have any farm or ranch equipment you wish to consign please call Merv at (402) 760-0759.
LOST & FOUND:
* Lost: A little black female cat, one year old with no front claws was lost on Monday in the Woodward Street area in Ainsworth. Call (402) 387-1316, please leave a message.
* Lost: A memory card about 1" square in a plastic case was lost on Saturday night after the Ainsworth High School Prom Coronation in front of the school. Call (402) 387-1046. A reward will be given for its return.
TO GIVE AWAY:
* Henderson upright piano-cabinet grand. In working order. Has a trailer and will help haul if needed. Call (402) 640-9560.
* Rabbits and a rabbit hutch. Call (402) 684-2760, please leave a message.
* A golden retriever cross male puppy, two months old, color: dark brown with white feet, very friendly. Call (402) 273-4486.
* Bake sale at the Brown County Hospital - in the lobby beginning at 7:30 a.m. until the goods are gone.
* Bake Sale – perfect timing to pick up all your Easter goodies – this Friday, April 18 beginning at 7 a.m. at the Rock County Hospital in Bassett. All proceeds go to Team Shankland.
* Buckles Auto: Door Prize winners from our NAPA Customer Appreciation Day held Wednesday, April 9 – Spotlight: Jeremiah Dailey; Knife-Cammie Waits; Gloves: Jim Raymond; NAPA Mud Racer Toy Truck: Kurt Starkey.
* North Central Youth Athletic Club baseball sign up will be held Monday, April 21 at the concession stand by the Rock County High School football field. Sign up will be held that evening during soccer, starting at 5:30 p.m. If interested in playing baseball this year, please stop and sign up. This includes: T-ball, machine pitch, T-shirts and little league….boys and girls. The sign up is for all children ages 4 through 13 as of January 1.
*A card shower has been requested for Ken Minnig who will be celebrating his 87th birthday, Wednesday, April 16. His address is 607 S Clark St., Bassett, NE 68714.
* A card shower has been requested for Elmer Andersen who will be celebrating his 96th birthday, Saturday, April 19. His address is 138 W. 5th Street, Ainsworth, NE 69210.
* Address for Aaron Goodloe. Aaron is a United States Marine stationed at Twentynine Palms, California. (Updated address December 4, 2013).
Goodloe, Aaron PFC
29 Palms, CA 92278-8253
* Update for Brandon Glenn (Army) (Updated address - Nov. 12, 2013).
409 S. Lenzer Ave.
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
* Address for Brendon M. Coutts. An 2003 Ainsworth High School graduate. Brendon is in the Army. (Updated Nov. 12, 2013.
Brendon M. Coutts
112 Southern Pine Drive
Fort Stewart, GA 31315
* Updated address for Troy Wayman. Troy is back stateside and is stationed at Fort Hood, Texas. Troy is a 1989 graduate of Ainsworth High School. (updated address-Oct. 11, 2013)
Major Troy Wayman
1206 Mountain Ridge Court
Nolanville, TX 76559
* Address for Jared Lentz, a 2012 Ainsworth High School graduate. Jared is in the Air Force and currently stationed at a base in Italy. (November 14, 2013)
A1C Jared T. Lentz
PSC 103 BOX 954
APO AE 09603-0010
*Address for Taylor Gross, will be updated when received. He is being reassigned. Taylor is a 2011 Ainsworth High School graduate . Taylor is in the Air Force.
* Updated address for Drake D. Fiala, a 2011 Ainsworth High School graduate (updated address-November 14, 2013). Drake is in the Air Force.
A1C Drake Fiala
821 Connecticut #80
Holloman AFB, NM 88330-9069
* Updated address for Justin Imm, a 2011 Ainsworth High School graduate (updated address-October 21, 2013). Justin is in the Navy.
USS RONALD REAGAN (CVN 76)
FPO AP 96616-2876
* Update for Jake Gambill: (Updated: November 14, 2013)
PFC Jacob D Gambill
43173 US HWY. 20
Ainsworth, NE 69210
Jake is in the Marines. Correspondence can currently reach him at his home address.
* Update for Logan Baragar: (updated address: November 14, 2013)
SPC Baragar, Logan
10334 4th Armored Division Rd.
1-71 Cav. Bravo Troop
Fort Drum, NY 13602-5150
* Update for Chris Norton: (Updated address-November 14, 2013
1101 Desert Willow Terrace
Norman, OK 73071
* Update for Mitch Cobb (Army): July 23, 2010
Private Mitch Cobb
APO, AE 09226
* Update for Alan Papstein: (Updated address - November 14, 2013)
Alan is a Sergeant in the U.S. Marine Corp.
Sgt. Alan Papstein
180 Indian Terrace
Burlington, IA 52601
* Updated address for Anderson, Patrick J. (Army) (November 14, 2013). Stationed in Afhganistan.