Visitors to the KBRB web-site may listen live 24 hours a day, with newscasts between 6 and 10 a.m., noon to 1 p.m. and evening news 5:45 to 6 p.m.
Broadcast Weekday Mornings: 8:45 on KBRB AM 1400 and FM 92.7
Note: all phone numbers are in Area Code 402 unless otherwise listed
Please note: We do charge for items on Classifieds. One announcement for $5, three for $10 or five for $15. Items broadcast are then posted on this Web site at no extra charge.
* Help Wanted: Little Paws Preschool in Ainsworth is looking for an individual to work 40 hours per week Mid-August through early May as a classroom assistant/bus driver. Starting wage will be $9 or $9.50 per hour depending on qualifications. Health, dental, life, vision, EAP, cafeteria section 125 and retirement are available. Qualified individuals must have: a high school diploma or equivalent; a valid Nebraska Drivers License; a CDL required to drive the bus; a working phone; experience working with preschool age children. This individual will work (minimal time) in a classroom with children ages 3-5, help with meals and cleaning and driving the bus. For an application, job description or assistance: contact CNCS Human Resource Department at (308) 745-0780 ext. 0. Applications must be received by Sept. 2. Resumes are not accepted in lieu of applications.
* Help Wanted: Due to the upcoming expansion and high production demands, various job opportunities are now available at Daniels Manufacturing in Ainsworth. From welding to paint. No experience necessary, they are willing to train applicants. Daniels is also looking to fill a position as a part time personal assistant in the office. For the office position, applications must be received by this Friday, Aug. 28. Stop by Daniels Manufacturing Company to pick up your application or for more information call Cody or Stacie at (402) 387-1891. E-mails are also welcome email@example.com.
* The Nebraska
Department of Roads is accepting
applications for a full-time highway maintenance worker. For a full job
description, visit online at
or stop by the Ainsworth Department of Roads
Maintenance Yard at 736 E. Fourth St.
Starting wage is $14.68 per hour. State
* Help Wanted:
Ainsworth Community Schools is now accepting
applications for full and part time
custodial positions. Will work late
afternoons and evenings and some weekend
hours during the school year and daytime
hours during the summer. Applications can be
completed online by going to
* Ampride is looking
for part-time help to work evenings and
weekends. If you are looking for some extra
income, stop by Ampride along Highway 20 and
fill out an application or go to
for an online application. Call Peg Graham
at 402-387-0144 or email her at
GARAGE SALES & AUCTIONS:
* Garage Sale: this Saturday, Aug. 29, and Sunday, Aug. 30, from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. both days at 799 N. Main St. in Long Pine. Tools, furniture, clothing, toys, tiller, snow blower and many other miscellaneous items.
LOST & FOUND:
TO GIVE AWAY:
* 27" Color TV (old style) It works fine. Call 402-760-2547.
* Ladies - have you every thought about being a
member of the Ainsworth Women's Club? They will be hosting an open house
for prospective members on Wednesday, Sept. 2, beginning at 7 p.m. in
the Park Homes meeting room. This open house is for all women in
Ainsworth and the surrounding
* Register for dance classes! There's a time for everything - swimming pools and popsicles, new backpacks and pencils, with fall just around the corner - now is the time to dance! Registration is now open for fall dance classes with Keller Studios in Ainsworth. Check out www.kellerstudiosllc.com for the fall schedule and to sign up for a one-on-one time to meet with Janelle to discuss class options, get fitted for shoes and register! Meetings are set for Wednesday, Aug. 26, and Thursday, Aug. 27, in the evenings this week, but dates will be added as needed! New this year - Tiny Twos classes for the littlest dancers and hip hop in addition to tap, ballet and jazz. And who said dance is just for kids? Sign up for adult tap or hip hop or chat with Janelle. The options are endless at Keller Studios. Contact Janelle by calling (402) 989-2076 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Some classes already have waiting lists so visit www.kellerstudiosllc.com today.
* Ainsworth Golf Course serves rib-eye and New York strip steaks from 6 until 8 p.m. each Friday. You don't have to be a golfer and everyone is welcome. They also have burger nights each Tuesday. Ainsworth Golf Course Clubhouse is located 6 miles west of Ainsworth on the north side of Highway 20.
* Danny and Laura Priest of Long Pine are the parents of a baby boy, Draiden Fritz Priest, born at 9:55 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 13. Draiden checked in at 6 pounds, 8-3/4 ounces and measured 19-1/2 inches in length. He is welcomed home by sister Makenna, 2. Grandparents are Marve and Pam Schmitz, and Dave and Julie Priest. Great-grandparents are Ken and Jeanne Smith, Francis Schmitz, Barb and Gary Assarsson, and Jerry and Betty Priest.
* Address for T.J. Sell, a Rock County High School graduate and has been deployed overseas. (Updated July 20, 2015)
SPC Sell, Tyrel J
* Address for Austin Beard. Austin, a 2014 Rock County High School graduate, is in the Navy and is currently stationed in Bahrain. (Updated May 14, 2015)
* Address for Jared Lentz, Jared is in the Air Force and stationed at Whiteman Air Force Base, Mo. Jared is a 2012 graduate of Ainsworth High School. (Updated March 8, 2015).
SrA Jared T. Lentz
1205 Vest Drive, Unit A
Warrensburg, MO 64093
* Address for Aaron Goodloe. (United States Marine Corps stationed at Okinawa until May 2016). Updated Dec. 12, 2014.
LCpl Goodloe, Aaron
* Update for Brandon Glenn (Army) (Updated - November 6, 2014).
409 S. Lenzer Ave.
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
* Address for Brendon M. Coutts. (Army) (Updated November 6, 2014.
Brendon M. Coutts
112 Southern Pine Dr.
Fort Stewart, GA 31315
* Updated address for Troy Wayman. Troy is stationed at Fort Hood, Texas. Troy is a 1989 graduate of Ainsworth High School. (Updated November 6, 2014)
Major Troy Wayman
1206 Mountain Ridge Court
Nolanville, TX 76559
*Address for Taylor Gross, will be updated when received. He is being reassigned. Taylor is a 2011 Ainsworth High School graduate . Taylor is in the Air Force.
* Updated address for Drake D. Fiala, Drake is in the Air Force. (updated-November 6, 2014).
SrA Drake Fiala
116 Abigail Lane
Panama City, FL 32404
* Updated address for Justin Imm, Justin is in the Navy. (Address updated November 6, 2014).
USS RONALD REAGAN (CVN 76)
FPO / AP 96616-2876
* Update for Jake Gambill: (Updated: November 14, 2013)
PFC Jacob D Gambill
43173 US HWY. 20
Ainsworth, NE 69210
Jake is in the Marines. Correspondence can currently reach him at his home address.
* Update for Chris Norton: (Updated-November 14, 2013
1101 Desert Willow Terrace
Norman, OK 73071
* Update for Alan Papstein: (Updated - March 23, 2015)
Alan is a Sergeant in the U.S. Marine Corp.
Contact Alan through his family.
* Updated address for Patrick Anderson, (Army) - (updated, November 6 2014). Patrick is Stationed in at Fort Hood, TX.
P.O. Box 405
Killeen, TX 76540