Visitors to the KBRB web-site may listen live 24 hours a day, with newscasts between 6 and 10 a.m., noon to 1 p.m. and evening news 5:45 to 6 p.m.
Broadcast Weekday Mornings: 8:45 on KBRB AM 1400 and FM 92.7
Note: all phone numbers are in Area Code 402 unless otherwise listed
Please note: We do charge for items on Classifieds. One announcement for $5, three for $10 or five for $15. Items broadcast are then posted on this Web site at no extra charge.
* For Sale: An HD grille guard. Will fit a
2007-2013 Chevrolet 1500. Asking
* For Sale: A value grinding unit - complete.
Mounted on table. Asking just
* For Sale: Becky Frost is now taking orders
for Memory Quilts. Will make
* For Sale: a 2140 square foot recently
remodeled office located on main
* For Sale: smaller lift chair, 2 - 32" TVs (not flatscreen), small loveseat with wooden arm rests, small drop leaf table -perfect for 2 people, painted foot lockers for storage, a queen size oak futon with mattress, neoprene saddles with 15-16" seats. For any or all of these items call Shelly Irwin at (402) 760-2565 or leave a message at (402) 387-0940. Same party also has a cat to give away. Neutered and declawed. Comes with litter, cat food, etc.
* Prom is just around the corner and the decorating committee is looking for any bright colored fabric scraps that people may have and would like to donate. Big scraps, little scraps, we will gladly take them all. Purple, fuscia, orange, gold, and turquoise are the colors we are looking for. Scraps can be dropped off at KBRB or you can call Roxanne Philben at 402-387-1374. Please leave message if no answer.
* Help Wanted: Full time job opportunities are
now available at the Rock
GARAGE SALES & AUCTIONS:
Giant Bargain Buyway Garage Sale at the Ranch of BS! The entire
* Giant Multi Family Garage
sale: Members of the local Order of Eastern Star
* Bargain Buyway 25 cent store
and Luncheon Friday, April 24th from 8 -
* 3 Day Garage Sale: 127 N.
Wilson, Thursday, April 23 from 1 - 5 and Friday, April 24 and
* The Wayne and Maxine Mattern cowboy collectibles, ranch equipment, household, antiques and collectibles auction is scheduled for 11 a.m. Saturday, April 25, at the ranch 2 miles south of Ainsworth on Highway 7.
* The ADR Cattle Company of Roanoke, Va., will hold its annual Angus bull say at 1 p.m. Tuesday, April 28, in the Atkinson Livestock Market. Selling will be eight 2-year-old bulls, 20 18-month-old bulls and 22 yearling Angus bulls. ADR Angus bulls have been background here in Nebraska. Bulls will be available for preview April 27. To view the bulls online, go to www.adrcattle.net.
* The Rock County High School
FFA will be holding their Hired Hand Auction
* The Chet and Suzette Mack modern ranch equipment auction is scheduled for 11 a.m. Saturday, May 2, at the ranch 16 miles southeast of Valentine, then 2-3/4 miles east off Highway 83.
LOST & FOUND:
TO GIVE AWAY:
* Ainsworth Thrift Shop Sack Sale Tuesday, April 21 and Wednesday, April 22.
* The Ainsworth Women's Club is happy to present a
tour of tables "Hats off
* Plan to attend the annual Ainsworth High School all sports tailgate
* The Hillbilly Hustle is coming up May 16 at 9
a.m. at the Rock County
* An ABS sponsored AI school will be held April 9-11 at the Bassett Livestock. For more information, contact Bob Huffman at 402-760-1023.
* An 84th birthday card shower has been requested for Wilma Peters of Johnstown, who will celebrate her birthday Saturday, April 25. Cards can reach Wilma at 88319 Rauscher Ave., Johnstown, NE 69214.
* Address for Jared Lentz, Jared is in the Air Force and stationed at Whiteman Air Force Base, Mo. Jared is a 2012 graduate of Ainsworth High School. (Updated March 8, 2015).
SrA Jared T. Lentz
1205 Vest Drive, Unit A
Warrensburg, MO 64093
* Address for Aaron Goodloe. (United States Marine Corps stationed at Okinawa until May 2016). Updated Dec. 12, 2014.
LCpl Goodloe, Aaron
* Update for Brandon Glenn (Army) (Updated - November 6, 2014).
409 S. Lenzer Ave.
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
* Address for Brendon M. Coutts. (Army) (Updated November 6, 2014.
Brendon M. Coutts
112 Southern Pine Dr.
Fort Stewart, GA 31315
* Updated address for Troy Wayman. Troy is stationed at Fort Hood, Texas. Troy is a 1989 graduate of Ainsworth High School. (Updated November 6, 2014)
Major Troy Wayman
1206 Mountain Ridge Court
Nolanville, TX 76559
*Address for Taylor Gross, will be updated when received. He is being reassigned. Taylor is a 2011 Ainsworth High School graduate . Taylor is in the Air Force.
* Updated address for Drake D. Fiala, Drake is in the Air Force. (updated-November 6, 2014).
SrA Drake Fiala
116 Abigail Lane
Panama City, FL 32404
* Updated address for Justin Imm, Justin is in the Navy. (Address updated November 6, 2014).
USS RONALD REAGAN (CVN 76)
FPO / AP 96616-2876
* Update for Jake Gambill: (Updated: November 14, 2013)
PFC Jacob D Gambill
43173 US HWY. 20
Ainsworth, NE 69210
Jake is in the Marines. Correspondence can currently reach him at his home address.
* Update for Chris Norton: (Updated-November 14, 2013
1101 Desert Willow Terrace
Norman, OK 73071
* Update for Alan Papstein: (Updated - March 23, 2015)
Alan is a Sergeant in the U.S. Marine Corp.
Contact Alan through his family.
* Updated address for Patrick Anderson, (Army) - (updated, November 6 2014). Patrick is Stationed in at Fort Hood, TX.
P.O. Box 405
Killeen, TX 76540