Visitors to the KBRB web-site may listen live 24 hours a day, with newscasts between 6 and 10 a.m., noon to 1 p.m. and evening news 5:45 to 6 p.m.
Broadcast Weekday Mornings: 8:35 on KBRB AM 1400 and FM 92.7
Note: all phone numbers are in Area Code 402 unless otherwise listed
The KBRB 14/92 Coupon winner Friday, Nov 21 is Leo Nickel of Ainsworth. Where do you want to spend your $14.92? Congratulations and thanks for calling Classifieds.
Please note: We do charge for items on Classifieds. One announcement for $5, three for $10 or five for $15. Items broadcast are then posted on this Web site at no extra charge.
* Four tickets to the Husker football game Saturday vs. Minnesota. Will sell at face value. Call 402-684-3348, or 402-760-0608.
* A small one-bedroom house for sale, two-tone brown and insulated. Asking $6,000. Call (402) 722-4480.
HOME FOR SALE:
ACREAGE FOR SALE IN LONG PINE: House with full basement, two bedrooms and one bathroom, the basement could be made into an additional three bedrooms. The home includes 3 acres with pasture, horse shelter and barn, corral, large shop, underground sprinkler system, own well, homemade 24x24x8-1/2 pond with a rubber liner and is stocked with catfish and bass. The home is located on the edge of town so you can have livestock. Only serious inquires please. Call 660-723-5909 or 660-723-5910 and leave a message if no answer.
* A used Verizon cell phone, not a smart phone. Call (402) 382-3000.
* Empty Pringles cans. Instead of throwing the away please save them for Angie VonHeeder for a Christmas project. Call or drop off at the radio station.
* Full-time employment opportunity in the Brown County Hospital business office. Duties include processing admissions, operating the multi-line switchboard, distributing mail, general receptioning, bank reconciliation, patient billing claim submission and other clerical duties as assigned. Applications must possess excellent customer service and computer skills. Benefits include group health insurance, employer sponsored retirement plan, group term life and long-term disability, dental/vision insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a generous personal leave time program. Contact Pam Raymond or Lisa Fischer for more information 402-387-2800. email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Seeking self-motivated individual for day-to-day duties on cow/calf operation. Able to work with limited supervision, operate farm implement equipment safely. Season work will include haying, feeding, spring calving, working cattle, fixing fence and weed management. Located south of Newport, NE. Offering a competitive salary to the right candidate. Able to lift 50 lbs., correctable 20-20 vision and a clean driving record is a must. For more information please call (402) 394-8902.
* Brown County Hospital has a RN, full-time night shift position available. Benefits included. Come join our Nursing team. Successful candidate must be dedicated to continuous quality improvement and willing to work nights, weekends and holidays. If interested, please contact Tammy Brown, DON or Lisa Fischer, HR Director at (402) 387-2800, complete an on-line application or e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Stueve Construction Co. is seeking construction laborers for an Ainsworth job site. Applicants must be willing to work 60-plus hours per week and weekends and be able to lift 50 pounds. Pay is based on experience. The openings are available immediately. Email a resume and prior work experience, along with contact information, to email@example.com.
* The Farmers-Ranchers Cooperative has multiple job
openings for part-time, full-time, and seasonal work.
All of the jobs are located in Ainsworth.
* Cottonwood Villa of Ainsworth currently has a position available a full time night Medication Aide position available, training provided on site. For more information or to apply stop in and visit with Ann Fiala or call 387-1000.
GARAGE SALES & AUCTIONS:
* The Lazy AB Ranch Auction will be held at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, Nov 20, in the Ainsworth Conference Center. There are 6,731 acres offered in five tracts for bidding. For more information, call Dave Hickey or Andrew Fehringer at Farmers National Company or log on to www.FarmersNational.com.
* Weber & Company Real Estate of Valentine will conduct the auction of residential real estate at 339 N. Osborne St. in Ainsworth, at 1:30 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 22. Selling is a 1-½ story, 1,584-square-foot home with four bedrooms, one bath, 676-square-foot basement, 362-square-foot attached garage, 192-square-foot utility building, all located on a 60x150 foot lot. To inspect the property, contact Mike Baxter, agent, at 402-394-5686. Rick Weber, broker. Mike Baxter, auctioneer.
* The Ainsworth Public Library’s Book Basket Auction will be held this Saturday night from 6 - 8 p.m. at the Elk’s in Ainsworth. Come and enjoy hors d’oeuvres and place your bids! All proceeds will go towards the flooring project in Phase 2 of Library Improvements.
* On Tuesday, November 25th at 7 p.m. the Rock County FFA will be hosting their Greenhand Jacket Ceremony and Pie Auction! The public is invited to attend. Freshmen members will be given their jackets with pie served afterwards. Plus whole pies will be available to purchase through silent auction so get your Thanksgiving pie.
LOST & FOUND:
TO GIVE AWAY:
* Outdoor cats to give away. Call (402) 387-1237.
* Sir Readalot’s Castle invites you to come enter the kingdom of books! The Community Book Fair is this week at the McAndrew Elementary Library. Use the east entrance, just off the playground. This will be one book fair overflowing with fun, engaging and affordable books for all ages…preschool thru adult. It will be a great opportunity to get some Christmas shopping done. The Community Book Fair will be open, Wednesday and Friday from 3:30 – 6 p.m. and on Tuesday and Thursday from 3:30-8:00. They will also be doing the teacher wish list program. Purchase a book for local classrooms or buy a gift certificate for the classroom of your choice. Remember, all purchases benefit our school. If you can’t make it the online book fair will also be available.
** Bag that buck of a lifetime? Then let Tall Tails Taxidermy of Burton help you cherish the memory for years to come by having that monster buck professionally mounted. Tall Tails’ award-winning crew is offering head-and-shoulder deer mounts this year for just $495. Contact the Tall Tails Taxidermy Studio at 402-497-3360 or reach Ann or her cell at (402) 376-6379. Tail Tails can work on those elk, coyotes, Master Angler fish, birds and other game as well. Make your hunting and fishing memories last a lifetime with the help of Tall Tails Taxidermy of Burton, 402-497-3360.
* 80th Birthday Card Shower for Betty Mae Lucht. Betty's birthday is on November 22. Cards can reach her at Betty Mae Lucht, 43175 US Hwy. 20, Ainsworth, NE 69210.
* Address for Aaron Goodloe. (United States Marine Corps.) (Updated November 6, 2014).
Aaron Goodloe PFC
29 Palms, CA 92278-8253
* Update for Brandon Glenn (Army) (Updated - November 6, 2014).
409 S. Lenzer Ave.
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
* Address for Brendon M. Coutts. (Army) (Updated November 6, 2014.
Brendon M. Coutts
112 Southern Pine Dr.
Fort Stewart, GA 31315
* Updated address for Troy Wayman. Troy is stationed at Fort Hood, Texas. Troy is a 1989 graduate of Ainsworth High School. (Updated November 6, 2014)
Major Troy Wayman
1206 Mountain Ridge Court
Nolanville, TX 76559
* Address for Jared Lentz, Jared is in the Air Force and stationed in Italy. (updated - November 6, 2014)
A1C Jared T. Lentz
PSC 103 BOX 954
APO AE 09603-0010
*Address for Taylor Gross, will be updated when received. He is being reassigned. Taylor is a 2011 Ainsworth High School graduate . Taylor is in the Air Force.
* Updated address for Drake D. Fiala, Drake is in the Air Force. (updated-November 6, 2014).
SrA Drake Fiala
116 Abigail Lane
Panama City, FL 32404
* Updated address for Justin Imm, Justin is in the Navy. (Address updated November 6, 2014).
USS RONALD REAGAN (CVN 76)
FPO / AP 96616-2876
* Update for Jake Gambill: (Updated: November 14, 2013)
PFC Jacob D Gambill
43173 US HWY. 20
Ainsworth, NE 69210
Jake is in the Marines. Correspondence can currently reach him at his home address.
* Update for Chris Norton: (Updated-November 14, 2013
1101 Desert Willow Terrace
Norman, OK 73071
* Update for Alan Papstein: (Updated - November 6, 2014)
Alan is a Sergeant in the U.S. Marine Corp.
Sgt. Alan Papstein
180 Indian Terrace
Burlington, IA 52601
* Updated address for Patrick Anderson, (Army) - (updated, November 6 2014). Patrick is Stationed in at Fort Hood, TX.
P.O. Box 405
Killeen, TX 76540