Visitors to the KBRB web-site may listen live 24 hours a day, with newscasts between 6 and 10 a.m., noon to 1 p.m. and evening news 5:45 to 6 p.m.
Broadcast Weekday Mornings: 8:35 on KBRB AM 1400 and FM 92.7
Note: all phone numbers are in Area Code 402 unless otherwise listed
The KBRB 14/92 Coupon winner Friday, September 26, Jeri Kuchera of Bassett. Where do you want to spend your $14.92? Congratulations and thanks for calling Classifieds.
Please note: We do charge for items on Classifieds. One announcement for $5, three for $10 or five for $15. Items broadcast are then posted on this Web site at no extra charge.
* Kirk Sharp is now offering 650 large round bales of clean, leafy 2014 1st, 2nd, and 3rd cutting round-up ready alfalfa. Available immediately. Located on the Sharp Ranch just three miles west of Norden on Hwy. 12. This is very nice top quality pure alfalfa. Contact Kirk Sharp toll free by calling (1-800-314-9303 for more details.
* Queen size Sealy Posturepedic mattress set, asking $100. Call (402) 497-2035 or (402) 382-5988.
HOME FOR SALE:
ACREAGE FOR SALE IN LONG PINE: House with full basement, two bedrooms and one bathroom, the basement could be made into an additional three bedrooms. The home includes 3 acres with pasture, horse shelter and barn, corral, large shop, underground sprinkler system, own well, homemade 24x24x8-1/2 pond with a rubber liner and is stocked with catfish and bass. The home is located on the edge of town so you can have livestock. Only serious inquires please. Call 402-382-8508.
* Looking For: Good used refrigerator. Call Angie VonHeeder and leave a message at (402) 387-0245.
* The Farmers-Ranchers Cooperative Mr. Tire has a full-time position available. This is a great opportunity, and the position comes with benefits. Job duties include general shop help, backup tire truck operator, service repairs, light mechanical duties, and working with customers. The job requires great customer service skills, being mobile, and having the ability to adapt. If you enjoy variety in your work, and working with people, this is a great job for you. Stop by any Farmers-Ranchers Cooperative location to fill out an application or complete an application online at www.frcoop.com. Call Dennis McBride at 402-760-1308 for more information, or email email@example.com. The Farmers Ranchers Cooperative is an equal opportunity employer.
* Cottonwood Villa of Ainsworth currently has a full time and part time Bath Aide position available. Day shift. For more information or to apply stop in and visit with Ann Fiala or call her at (402) 387-1000.
GARAGE SALES & AUCTIONS:
* Friday, Oct. 3: Monthly Hay Consignment Auction at the Tasler Auction Sale Lot in Atkinson. Selling hay, alfalfa, grinding hay and cornstalk bales. Consignments will be taken up until sale time. Call Mike or Diane Tasler at the Atkinson Livestock Market if you wish to consign, phone (402) 925-5736.
* Saturday, Oct. 4: Holt County Consignment Sale will be five miles east of Stuart on Highway 20, then go 5 ½ miles north. Sale time is at 9:30 a.m. Two rings will run so make sure to bring a friend. To see the sale bill go on line to www.atkinsonlivestock.com, then scan down to Tasler Auction Service.
* Ranch-Land Auction Service of Ainsworth will conduct the Betty Osborne Estate Auction at 11 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 4, in the Brown County Community Center at Johnstown. The auction includes a clean listing of household items, antiques and collectibles. Doors open at 10 a.m. for inspection. To view the complete listing with photos, visit the web at www.RLAuctions.net.
* Sunday, Oct. 5: Toys for the Big Boys Auction beginning at 10 a.m. in the comfort of the Atkinson Community Center. Boats, trailers and outside items will sell at 10 a.m., inside items approximately at 11 a.m. Coins and guns at noon followed by horse tack and harness. Make sure to check out the sale bill by going to www.atkinsonlivestock.com, then scan down to Tasler Auction Service.
LOST & FOUND:
TO GIVE AWAY:
* Kittens, for inside or outside. They are litter box trained. Call (402) 760-3306.
* GJW/Meuret Grain is buying or will store corn and soybeans. Please call John, Matt or Tate toll free at 1-866-665-5764 or 866-417-7915. You can also visit with Angie by stopping in at GJW on Main Street in Ainsworth for bids and for more information or call Angie at (402) 382-3333. GJW/Meuret Grain, located just south of Ainsworth will buy or will store corn and soybeans.
* A 90th birthday card shower has been requested by the family of twins Wilford Leach and Winifred Walz. Wilford and Winifred will celebrate their 90th birthdays on Oct. 9. Cards can reach Wilford Leach at 138 E. Sixth St., Ainsworth, NE 69210. Cards can reach Winifred Walz at 392 N. Walnut St., Ainsworth, NE 69210.
* Address for Aaron Goodloe. Aaron is a United States Marine stationed at Okinawa, Japan. (Updated address June 27, 2014).
PFC Goodloe Aaron D.
HqBn3d Mar. Div.
Data Unit 35900
FPO AP 96382-5900
* Update for Brandon Glenn (Army) (Updated address - Nov. 12, 2013).
409 S. Lenzer Ave.
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
* Address for Brendon M. Coutts. An 2003 Ainsworth High School graduate. Brendon is in the Army. (Updated Nov. 12, 2013.
Brendon M. Coutts
112 Southern Pine Drive
Fort Stewart, GA 31315
* Updated address for Troy Wayman. Troy is back stateside and is stationed at Fort Hood, Texas. Troy is a 1989 graduate of Ainsworth High School. (updated address-Oct. 11, 2013)
Major Troy Wayman
1206 Mountain Ridge Court
Nolanville, TX 76559
* Address for Jared Lentz, a 2012 Ainsworth High School graduate. Jared is in the Air Force and currently stationed at a base in Italy. (November 14, 2013)
A1C Jared T. Lentz
PSC 103 BOX 954
APO AE 09603-0010
*Address for Taylor Gross, will be updated when received. He is being reassigned. Taylor is a 2011 Ainsworth High School graduate . Taylor is in the Air Force.
* Updated address for Drake D. Fiala, a 2011 Ainsworth High School graduate (updated address-November 14, 2013). Drake is in the Air Force.
A1C Drake Fiala
821 Connecticut #80
Holloman AFB, NM 88330-9069
* Updated address for Justin Imm, a 2011 Ainsworth High School graduate (updated address-October 21, 2013). Justin is in the Navy.
USS RONALD REAGAN (CVN 76)
FPO AP 96616-2876
* Update for Jake Gambill: (Updated: November 14, 2013)
PFC Jacob D Gambill
43173 US HWY. 20
Ainsworth, NE 69210
Jake is in the Marines. Correspondence can currently reach him at his home address.
* Update for Logan Baragar: (updated address: November 14, 2013)
SPC Baragar, Logan
10334 4th Armored Division Rd.
1-71 Cav. Bravo Troop
Fort Drum, NY 13602-5150
* Update for Chris Norton: (Updated address-November 14, 2013
1101 Desert Willow Terrace
Norman, OK 73071
* Update for Alan Papstein: (Updated address - November 14, 2013)
Alan is a Sergeant in the U.S. Marine Corp.
Sgt. Alan Papstein
180 Indian Terrace
Burlington, IA 52601
* Updated address for Anderson, Patrick J. (Army) (November 14, 2013). Stationed in Afhganistan.