Visitors to the KBRB web-site may listen live 24 hours a day, with newscasts between 6 and 10 a.m., noon to 1 p.m. and evening news 5:45 to 6 p.m.
Broadcast Weekday Mornings: 8:45 on KBRB AM 1400 and FM 92.7
Note: all phone numbers are in Area Code 402 unless otherwise listed
Please note: We do charge for items on Classifieds. One announcement for $5, three for $10 or five for $15. Items broadcast are then posted on this Web site at no extra charge.
* Kenner's of Woodlake have four beef halves plus a large quanity of ground beef in 2-lb packages. Call Paul Kenner for more information, 967-3417.
* Burn barrels, $10.00 each. Stop by
and pick them up at Turp's
* Medical Technologist in Ainsworth, NE to perform various chemical, hematological, immunological, coagulation, and microbiologic tests as well as blood banking, urinalysis and ECG to obtain data for use in diagnosis, treatment and monitoring of diseases and patients for Hospital’s clinical laboratory. Take laboratory call as needed. Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology or equivalent,ASCP certification or related certification and 1 yr of experience required. Send resumes to: Brown County Hospital, Attn: Lisa Fischer, 945 East Zero Street, Ainsworth, NE 69210.
* Part Time seasonal hay
field help. Call
387-1535. Please call early mornings or after 6
in the evenings.
* Little Paws
Preschool is looking for an individual to work
Equipment Group is accepting applications for
* Long Pine Feed Service is looking for a full time feed store employee. Must have CDL or be willing to obtain. Good customer relations is a must! Will be working in store, mixing and delivering feed, etc. This is not a seasonal position. This is full time, year round. Stop in at Long Pine Feed Service and pick up your application or call Dan Dailey 273-4482 or cell phone 376-6071.
* A-1 Auto
Care and Repair has a full time position
* GJW LLC has openings for a full-time human resources manager and a feed mill manager/operator for its Ainsworth facility. Strong candidates will possess a positive attitude, good people skills, a willingness to support others, organizational and communication skills and possess computer skills. The human resources position would prefer bilingual in English/Spanish but that is not required. GJW offers competitive pay, with exceptional full-time benefits including 401k with company match, paid vacation, holidays and sick leave, health and life insurance, health savings account. Excellent opportunity for highly motivated people in a progressive company. For more information call Angie 382-3333.
GARAGE SALES & AUCTIONS:
* Garage Sale: all week except Thursday, July 9 a mile and a quarter east of Ainsworth on Hwy. 20. Road will be marked. Open 8 a.m. until 7 p.m. daily. Tools, fishing, hunting and ammo, knives, tractor sprinklers, old trunk and old telephones, computer desk and computer games, dvds, cds, cassettes, cookie jars, old tables and chairs, antiques. Lots of old, new, and refurbished items. Come and take a look. So much to see!
* Friday, July 10, 5 to 8 p.m. and Saturday, July 11, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Multi-Family Garage Sale in the Connection, Main Street, Ainsworth. Items include: dressers, furniture, house-wares, beds, cabinets, cribs, baby furniture and accessories, clothing for all ages and sizes.
* Doris Miller Estate, Thomas Galleher Estate and guest consignors Auction will be held this Saturday, July 11 in the Stuart Auditorium beginning at 10 a.m. Make sure to bring a friend as two rings will run. To see the sale bill go on line to atkinsonlivestock.com, then scan down to Tasler Auction Service.
LOST & FOUND:
TO GIVE AWAY:
* The Ainsworth Volunteer Fire Department is
celebrating 125 years - so mark
* Ainsworth Community Schools is hosting a Drivers
Education Course to be
* Make the Ainsworth Golf Course your destination
for a great meal on
* Address for Austin Beard. Austin, a 2014 Rock County High School graduate, is in the Navy and is currently stationed in Bahrain. (Updated May 14, 2015)
* Address for Jared Lentz, Jared is in the Air Force and stationed at Whiteman Air Force Base, Mo. Jared is a 2012 graduate of Ainsworth High School. (Updated March 8, 2015).
SrA Jared T. Lentz
1205 Vest Drive, Unit A
Warrensburg, MO 64093
* Address for Aaron Goodloe. (United States Marine Corps stationed at Okinawa until May 2016). Updated Dec. 12, 2014.
LCpl Goodloe, Aaron
* Update for Brandon Glenn (Army) (Updated - November 6, 2014).
409 S. Lenzer Ave.
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
* Address for Brendon M. Coutts. (Army) (Updated November 6, 2014.
Brendon M. Coutts
112 Southern Pine Dr.
Fort Stewart, GA 31315
* Updated address for Troy Wayman. Troy is stationed at Fort Hood, Texas. Troy is a 1989 graduate of Ainsworth High School. (Updated November 6, 2014)
Major Troy Wayman
1206 Mountain Ridge Court
Nolanville, TX 76559
*Address for Taylor Gross, will be updated when received. He is being reassigned. Taylor is a 2011 Ainsworth High School graduate . Taylor is in the Air Force.
* Updated address for Drake D. Fiala, Drake is in the Air Force. (updated-November 6, 2014).
SrA Drake Fiala
116 Abigail Lane
Panama City, FL 32404
* Updated address for Justin Imm, Justin is in the Navy. (Address updated November 6, 2014).
USS RONALD REAGAN (CVN 76)
FPO / AP 96616-2876
* Update for Jake Gambill: (Updated: November 14, 2013)
PFC Jacob D Gambill
43173 US HWY. 20
Ainsworth, NE 69210
Jake is in the Marines. Correspondence can currently reach him at his home address.
* Update for Chris Norton: (Updated-November 14, 2013
1101 Desert Willow Terrace
Norman, OK 73071
* Update for Alan Papstein: (Updated - March 23, 2015)
Alan is a Sergeant in the U.S. Marine Corp.
Contact Alan through his family.
* Updated address for Patrick Anderson, (Army) - (updated, November 6 2014). Patrick is Stationed in at Fort Hood, TX.
P.O. Box 405
Killeen, TX 76540